DRYER VENT CLEANING
Consider these warning signs of dangerous lint build-up in your dryer:
- Clothes take longer and longer to dry
- Clothes don’t fully dry
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle
- The outside of dryer gets very hot
- The outside exhaust vent flapper doesn’t open much indicating low exhaust velocity
- Laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room
These are just some well-known symptoms and recognizing them could protect you and your family from the dangers of an unhealthy maintenance routine.
DRYER VENT CLEANING PRICING
PRICING with OUR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE (on the same day)
Dryer Vent Cleaning (located on first floor or basement) $89 + HST
Dryer Vent Cleaning (located on the second/third floor) $129 + HST**
Lint Alert System + Flood Detection with Installation $199 + HST
PRICING without OUR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE
Dryer Vent Cleaning (located on first floor or basement) $199 + HST
Dryer Vent Cleaning (located on the second/third floor) $249 + HST**
Lint Alert System + Flood Detection with installation $199 + HST
CONDO & TOWNHOME DRYER VENT CLEANING, PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR EXAMPLES OF DRYER ROOF VENT PROBLEMS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
*Please note: If your dryer vent exhausts through your roof or is higher than 17′, we may not be able to clean your dryer vent properly. This assessment can only be made onsite.
**$129 surcharge applies if we have to work in your attic or crawlspace. NOTE – our ladders only accommodate up to 17′.